Mixed Use Development
Mixed use development is
an urban, suburban / village development or single building that blends
a combination of residential, commercial, cultural, institutional, or
Mixed use developments are physically and functionally integrated, providing pedestrian access.
Mixed use development may also refer to a mixed use of real estate developments within one building, a complex of buildings or town center developed to combine necessary living amenities within a walking distance.
Mixed use benefits include:
- greater housing variety and density
- reduced distances between housing, essential businesses and workplaces
- stronger neighborhood themes and characteristics
- pedestrian friendly environments
My Home Tracker
- Save your favorite homes
- Get new property alerts
- Share with friends and family
Home ValuesFind and compare local neighborhood home values